Administrator Access to User Accounts
Administrators have the ability to admin login proxy to user accounts without the need to know their password. This allows you to view, change and manage a user’s files and folders. Hosted~FTP~ allows the function to only use one password to access all your users. To learn how to login as a user through the admin login, follow the instructions below:
- Login as the Admin
- Go to the Users tab and select the User you want to access.
- On the left side of the screen click the “Login” button and enter the password of the Administrator.
- Notice the syntax to login to any user as the admin:
- 1. Username: “AdminName”/”User’sName” (See Below)
- 2. Password: Administrator’s Password
- This will allow you to only ever need to remember the administrator password: